Contact Dr. Vickie Williams for questions or information.
To provide Professional Development that prepares instructional leaders for the District’s Assistant Principal Pool.
FL Certified, Master’s of Education Leadership, Passed FELE, 3 years Highly Effective and 3 Recommendations including Principal. Applicants must be employees of SDMC.
Year-long Program with face-to-face and Online Components.
Inservice Points: 60+
Application: Note Only Complete Applications will be accepted.
In-County Applications Require:
2. Current Teaching Certificate
3. Master degree or higher, which designates Educational Leadership, Administration, or Administration/Supervision
4. Certificate of Passing the FELE (Florida Educational Leadership Exam)
5. Resume that shows five (5) years of teaching experience
6. Recommendation Form:
a) Request submission of three (3) recommendation forms; one must be from an immediate supervisor.
(Applicants who have transferred to a new supervisor within one calendar year may provide a Recommendation from their previous supervisor.)
b) Letters of Recommendation are also accepted but not required.
7. Evaluation (last 2 years)