Where Can I Get My Students' Shot Record?

Where Can I Go To Receive Immunizations or A School Physical For My Student?

  • MANATEE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT: Call for an appointment. Immunizations are given at no charge. Physical exams are available also for a fee. Please call to schedule an appointment. Out of State Immunizations must be put on a Florida 680, this can only be done at the Manatee County Health Department. 

    410 6TH Ave. E. Bradenton, Fl

    Phone: 941-748-0747.




    MANATEE COUNTY RURAL HEALTH SERVICES: Both physical exams & immunizations may be obtained at some of the following locations:

    Lawton Chiles Health Center -1515 26th Ave. E., Bradenton – 941-708-8600

    Parrish R.H.S. -U.S. 301 & 9th St., Parrish – 941-776-4000

    North Manatee Health Center -5600 Bayshore Rd., Palmetto – 941-721-2020

    Myakka Family Health Center -37220 Glenwood Ave., Myakka City – 941-322-6500


    Call ahead for information regarding appointments & fees.

Where can I get my child tested for Covid-19 at no cost?