School Safety Procedures
In order to keep our school safer and productive, our district has been working on equipping each school with a safer process when visitors come to Freedom. Beginning Monday, August 20th, we will be starting the following procedures.
- When coming to Freedom you must approach the school by the main entrance.
- When you approach the door, please press the call button to announce your presence.
- One of our staff members will answer your call and ask your name, your reason for visit and ask that you present your photo ID to the camera above the call box.
- Once you have been properly identified, you will be buzzed into the office.
- Once inside, our staff will ask for your photo ID and scan your ID into our Raptor system.
- You will then receive a visitor badge which will allow you to proceed to your destination.
- When you are ready to leave the school, you will need to exit through the front office and return your visitor badge.
This process is only to assist us in managing our visitors and keeping our campus safer. We do not want this to be a deterrent for you visiting. We encourage you to visit our school and be an active partner with the school.