How to Make A Public Records Request

  • According to F.S. 119.07(b): Requests for Public Records do not need to be in writing, nor do they need to be made in person. For your convenience, Public Records Requests may be submitted to the School District of Manatee County in  several ways.

    You may email the Public Records Associate at

    Online Form
    You may complete the online Public Records Request form.
    When you click the "Done" button at the bottom of the page, your request will automatically be sent to the Public Records Associate.