Lincoln Memorial Academy
LMA Teachers and Staff will:
- Provide a safe, engaging and supportive learning environment that promotes students productivity.
- Provide instruction with high-quality curriculum that promotes academic progression for all students based on achievement data and learning gains objectives.
- Communicate pertinent information through our website, newsletters and direct calls.
- Welcome your input in decisions relating to the education of your child and provide contact information for LMA teachers and staff.
- Value your involvement by scheduling conferences, meetings and activities geared toward positively engaging families in furthering the overall LMA mission.
LMA Students will:
- Be appropriately dressed in compliance with the approved dress code, every day.
- Come prepared with a positive attitude ready to learn, every day.
- Fully engage during classroom instruction and complete all assignments (classwork, homework, projects, etc.) by their assigned due day, every day.
- Communicate your questions, comments and/or concerns to the appropriate LMA staff.
- Fully engage in your LMA experience and share them with your family every day.
LMA Families will:
- Have your child to school on time, each day.
- Have your child dressed in compliance with the approved dress code, each day.
- Monitor your child’s academic progress through the Focus Portal.
- Support your child’s educational process by contacting the appropriate LMA teacher and/or staff member to communicate questions, comments and/or concerns.
- Value your child's education by attending and volunteering in school meetings and activities geared toward positively engaging families in furthering the overall LMA mission.
Our common goal is to work TOGETHER for your child’s SUCCESS.
Please contact Marisa Slaff, Parent Liaison at extension 2013 to discuss any questions, comments and/or concerns you may have with the above expectations.