- Manatee HS
Seniors - need money for college? Complete the FAFSA!
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid application for seniors opened on October 1st. All seniors should complete this online application ASAP which determines eligibility for federal financial aid - including grants, loans and work study.
- The eligibility is based on family income.
- Students do not need to know which college they will attend.
- But by completing the FAFSA, students will know if they qualify for federal assistance.
- Even if you don't think you will qualify, seniors should still complete it -- many colleges/universities require a FAFSA be on file in order to award institutional aid.
- Many colleges have deadlines for the FAFSA to be completed.
There are free virtual workshops to provide assistance!
You will be assisted by financial aid experts from local colleges. Join the meeting anytme during the stated timeframe to get assistance.
WORKSHOP MEETING LINK: ly.unidosnow.org/2020FAFSA
FAFSA Website: click here.
The School District of Manatee County makes every effort to ensure that published information is accurate and current. However, the District makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the absolute accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this website, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the content of this website. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at his or her own risk. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail regarding official business to the District or any of its employees. Instead, contact the District or individual employee by phone or in writing.