Welcome to Parrish Community High School, home of the Bulls! To ensure everyone's safety, we are asking fans to observe a few rules in our stadium.
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the stadium.
- All guests must find a marked seat in the stands.
- Maintain social distancing at all times.
- Standing at the fence is prohibited.
- Tickets will not be sold at the gate. All tickets must be purchased through GoFan. Click here to order your tickets!
- Outside food and drink are not permitted.
- There is no stadium re-entry. If you leave the stadium you may not come back in.
- In the event of lightning, the stands will be evacuated to a safe location.
In addition, the school district has implemented a clear bag procedure. Please review the information below carefully.
CLEAR BAG PROCEDURE TO BEGIN AT MANATEE DISTRICT SPORTING EVENTS
The School District of Manatee County is notifying parents and the general public of a clear bag procedure for all District sporting events including high school football games. No large bags will be permitted into high school sporting events unless they are transparent.
Fans will be permitted one large clear bag, plus a small clutch-type handbag. The large clear bag must be no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” and made of clear material that may be easily searched. A gallon-sized Ziploc bag is a readily available clear bag that meets these requirements. The small clutch-type handbag can be used to carry personal items and will be subject to search by security officials or law enforcement. The clutch must be no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”. Every spectator, including children, may bring in one clear bag.
These procedures have been created to ensure the safety of our students and spectators. We thank the public for their cooperation and look forward to an exciting school year of high school athletics.