If you still have questions after reading the information below, please email Mrs. Rees (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the school during regular school hours (941.741.3366, Ext. 2047).
Graduation fees ($80) must be paid before cap & gown can be picked up. Send a check or money order to the school in care of the bookkeeper. Write the student name, ID #, and Graduation Fees on the check or money order. Go 2020 Seminoles!
- 2020 Senior Calendar UPDATED May 8, 2020 (Calendar will be updated as information changes. Check the Modified Dates below.)
- Because the school buildings are closed through the end of the school year (E-learning will continue), senior and senior parent activities are cancelled. We will communicate senior information through this web site and ConnectEd as the decisions are made.
- NEW re: Modified Dates (Updated as soon as times change. Check back frequently. Remember: all activity dates/times are subject to change.)
- NEW All senior work is due by Wednesday, May 13, 2020.
- NEW Shine On Class of 2020 Tribute Drive by school on Thursday, May 14, 8:20 pm (2020 military time) for 20 minutes as stadium lights will be on and Seminole flags placed in honor of the Class of 2020. No entrance to the school as the campus is closed. Drive and Be Safe!
- Pick up graduation cap & gown and take graduation photo to be used at graduation (no photo sit fee) according to the pick up schedule.
- Return textbooks, laptops, and books: Monday-Thursday, May 18-21, 8:00-11:30 am & 12:30-2:45 pm at Media Center
- IB Pinning: Monday, July 27, 2020, 6:00 pm
- Senior Picnic and Yearbook Signing: Tuesday, July 28, 2020, 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Graduation Rehearsal: Friday, July 31, 2020, 1:00-3:00 pm
- Graduation: Saturday, August 1, 2020, 1:00 pm (Seniors check in at 11:30 am)
- NEW re: FOCUS Grades
All senior classwork is due by Wednesday, May 13, 2020 so they can turn in their books, laptops, and textbooks May 18-21, 2020.
- NEW re: Cap & Gown Pickup Schedule
Senior Pick Up Cap & Gown May 18-21, 2020 (Seniors must follow pick up schedule in order to follow state guidelines.)
- According to the Pick Up Schedule, Seniors will receive their cap & gown and take a graduation picture in the cap & gown (no photo sit fee) during the week of May 18-21, 2020.
- Seniors picking up cap & gowns should enter the east gate of the student parking lot and park where directed.
- Seniors should show ID to the staff after parking and wait in car until package is delivered. Seniors will put on graduation attire beside the car and wait.
- When directed, seniors (dressed in graduation attire) will move to line for graduation photo following social distancing guidelines. No photo sit fee for graduation photo.
- After photo session, seniors must leave immediately to make room for next senior group.
- Books/Laptop Drop Off
Seniors only will start to return textbooks, technology, books, etc. between May 18-21, 8:00-11:30 am and 12:30-3:00 pm
- NEW re: Graduation Ceremony
The school district has postponed the graduation ceremony until August 1, 2020. However if the district is not able to have a traditional graduation ceremony at that time, a virtual ceremony will be planned. If changes are made to the current plans, updated information will be posted on the school website as soon as possible.
- Senior Debts Check your Destiny account to see how much is owed to the school. Send a check or money order to the school. Write your name, ID #, and what the money is for.
- Balfour--Order graduation announcements, yearbook, class rings, and other senior items. Some items may not be available. Check website for availability.
- Unfortunately, the Career Fair, Grad Bash and Prom have been cancelled. We are working to dispense refund checks, but this may take a few weeks. Fill out the refund form (online or at the office) and turn it in to the bookkeeper so your refund can be processed.
- Class of 2020 Southeast High School Senior Survey