- Annual Financial Reports
- Educational Funding Accountability Act Expenditure Reporting
- Expenditures Per Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) Student
- Facility Lease Agreements
- Financial Audits (ACFRs)
- Monthly Financial Reports
- Operational Audits and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) Audits
- School District Fiscal Transparency
- School Financial Reports
- School Internal Account Audit Reports
- Who do I contact for Finance help?
- Accounts Payable
- Procurement Services
- Transparency Florida
The School District of Manatee County makes every effort to ensure that published information is accurate and current. However, the District makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the absolute accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the content of this website, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the content of this website. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at his or her own risk. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to the District or any of its employees. Instead, contact the District or individual employee by phone or in writing.
Purposes for the Collection of Social Security Numbers